Comprehensive Funeral Cover
ENSURE PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
In the unfortunate event of death, Workerslife will pay funeral benefits on the death of the life assured, the surviving spouse and children under the age of 21 up to the age 26 where they are receiving full time education.
In the event of death, Workerslife will also provide value added benefits to cover all funeral expenses.
- Airtime benefit
- Double payout on accidental death up to R60 000
- Premium Waiver
NB: Cover for Main member and immediate family only, at an additional premium
- Grocery benefit which pays out R 1,000 for 3 months
- Memorial Cover
- If death occurs as a result of an accident within the three (3) months waiting period, the Funeral Benefit will be paid as long as we have received at least one (1) months premium.
- Basic plan and Extended family below 65: 3 month waiting period applies for natural death
- Extended family above 65: 6 month waiting period applies for natural death